Match Notes for School Draws & Results Web Page
We are very happy to release a new feature for the school sport draws & results web page that we presently provide for the websites of over 50 schools around NZ.
You can now add your own match-related information to be shown on the draws on this web page.
Examples of the kinds of information you might want to include:
- transport arrangements for how the players will get to the game
- uniform or equipment reminders
- inter-grade duty or refereeing arrangements
We hope schools will feel this new feature will add to the usefulness of the site, and will help make their sports administration more efficient.
Here is a brief video that explains how to use this new feature.
- In your web browser, go to https://online.sportsrunner.co.nz
- Enter your ‘User Code’ (which we will give you), and click ‘Log on’.
- After the app loads, click ‘Draws’.
- Select a ‘Sport’ from the drop-down list. You should see all games that involve one of your teams during the following week.
- You can enter anything you want in the ‘Note’ column for any applicable games.
- Repeat above steps for all other sports.
- Click blue globe button towards top right, to upload your changes to the website.
- Click ‘Exit’ to close app and log out.